TrunQ is designed to give you the most flexible out-of-the-box caching solution for 3rd party APIs and remote servers. Employing both client-side and server-side caching, TrunQ gives you the option to decide what is most important for your application.
- In browser session storage for lightning fast cached responses
- Easily configurable Redis database with little setup for speedy server-side caching
- Unique Key generation for GraphQL responses to solve developer tagged caching
- Partial and Exact match query fields in the developer's GraphQL API
- Compressed queries based on cache results to minimize server and network data loads
- Ability to handle and seperate, multiple parent queries inside one large request
- Toggle feature to specify exact caching locations
All of this is available with one simple invocation in both your front-end code and back-end middleware.
If you are interested in learning more about OS-Labs or other open-source GraphQL projects, please check out these links!